Vapes 4th Ban Appeal...

Discussion in 'OP Factions' started by VapeShop, Jul 10, 2019.

1. VapeShop

VapeShop Member

1. What is your in-game name?
    VapeShop

2. What date were you banned on?
    July 9th

3. What was the reason for your ban?
    I was banned because i went to HobGob's claims and used gen buckets to absolutly destroy their outside buffer so that i could annoy them as much as possible and slow down their progress towards f top.

4. Why do you think you were given this ban?
    Ummm because staff have always hated me when it comes to "Glitch Abuse". How i see it, if its on the server and its a known "Glitch" dont you think it should be removed? Basically it wasnt known to ANYONE that this was bannable and should not be allowed, no rules, no warning, just instant ban...

5. What do you thinkyou could improve on regarding this ban?
    I think the Rules and Regulations post needs a MASSIVE update and that staff need to start telling players whats allowed and not allowed, i was banned a few weeks back because i did /f fly while in combat... Once again... No rules, No warning, Nobody ever said its not allowed, it was part of the server, im just being the smart guy using it...

2. SKRWildfire

SKRWildfire Well-Known Member

put it under ban appeals not here please :D

3. VapeShop

VapeShop Member

I put one here and in ban appeals but Roar responded to the one in here first...

4. VapeShop

VapeShop Member

Please go check out my Ban Appeal in the Ban Appeal section

5. SKRWildfire

SKRWildfire Well-Known Member

well i cant i just saying you dont put it here

6. MrTumis

MrTumis Member

Glitch Abuse
    Abusing a glitch that is not already outlined in the rules will most likely result in a ban, but the ban time is at the discretion of the higher staff. If you think of a common glitch that should be added to the rules, tell a staff member so it can be added. -JWill, Personally it's unlucky situation. But I do think the guidelines on the website state that glitch abusing is a highly punishable offence. But not up to me to decide I hope it turns out for the best.
    Have a good evening!
    -Tumis

7. PullGodBlueface

PullGodBlueface New Member

Personally I don't think you should be unbanned. I've seen you and your faction in chat and over all you guys are toxic. Even if that isnt what you were banned for it is what you should be banned for. toxicitty.