Updates (OPFactions v5, Skyblock v2, OPPrisonv2)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JWill35, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JWill35

JWill35 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Hello!
    Introduction Notes:

Its time to have our annual update after the update happened post. As of last night, we are back public to the world! We had a successful release with a staggering 19 players. The bad news is that our server was on the buggy side, with shop being incomplete.

OPFactions Notes:
    We are going to update the update by fixing bugs, adding the shop and making BreakingMC playable again. As of right now, we are working I will be working on fixing the bugs on the server! If anyone has bugs, you may report them to a staff member, or report them on the Website!

Skyblock Notes:

We have planned to release Skyblock tonight (3/17/2017) at 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST). We will have more information about the release, but it is a full reset so you will lose everything besides your rank.

OPPrison Notes:
    OPPrison is planned to release 3/23/2017, on next Monday at 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST). We may be able to work on getting it released a day early if I can get all the stuff done in that amount of time, but we are shooting for monday!

Additional Notes:
    We are hoping to get on the minecraft voting website, minecraftservers.org, to get a higher playercount! So we want everyone to come on and welcome the new players!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please comment below.

Thanks,
    Jackson - Global Manager

#1 JWill35, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Josh Minecraft

Josh Minecraft Active Member

3. Conwayyy

Conwayyy Member

When will OP-Prison come out? I am extremely excited to see what you guys have made!

4. JWill35

JWill35 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I currently dont have a release date for OPPrison but I hope to make a post on the website soon!