Plugin Suggestion

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by Kitchen, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Kitchen

Kitchen Member

Bosses For Skyblock
    After playing skyblock for a bit, I've come to realize there aren't many combat based things other than the PvP arena which is only used for Envoys. Having played other skyblock servers, there's one thing I'd like to suggest adding to BreakingMC's skyblock that is used and loved in a few other skyblock servers which bring more life and pvp aspects to the server, and that plugin is called Boss™.

As stated on the SpigotMC post,

Boss™ is a plugin that allows you to create custom monsters on your server.
    Bosses are monsters with custom properties such as health, equipment, potion effects or even speak skills.

Bosses may be used at your will or fantasy, e.g, in arenas, (we support dispensers and spawn eggs) or spawned naturally in your hardcore worlds (you can customize how and when).

(You can read the original thread here)

I think this plugin would be useful in any aspect on any of the servers on BreakingMC, for example;

Skyblock
    Making different rarity and difficulty bosses on skyblock which drop rare items and money, to obtain these bosses they can be purchasable from the Online Store, or from Keys in-game. Bosses spawn with more health and better armour which in return drop better rewards as the bosses increase in rarity.

Factions
    Creating a warp to an area where a boss spawns every however long and has an obscured amount of health, players work together to kill the mega boss which once killed drops rare items and smaller boss eggs that can be killed at their base or wherever the player chooses. Players can choose to split the rewards with the players that helped them or take the rewards for themselves upon killing the boss.
    I believe this plugin could make many uses on the network and would bring players together and add a bit more competition to the game with these rare items.

2. SKRWildfire

SKRWildfire Well-Known Member

It could work good for one of my event ideas on skyblock.

3. BigGus101

BigGus101 Member

sounds like a fun concept. id be interested to see if this is implemented

4. 4run

4run Member

Cool idea, would add something unique to the otherwise normal skyblock experience. I like it!