Factions server info pls?

Discussion in 'OP Factions' started by 4Greedo, Apr 18, 2019.

1. 4Greedo

4Greedo New Member

Currently looking for a new factions server to play since the ones I currently play are a bit.. broken. I just want some general information about the server.
    -Are Withers enabled?
    -I know that mob nametags are a thing, but are they the ones where you have to point your cursor at to see, or can anyone see them at anytime?
    -The server says OPFactions, yet the highest rank kit has prot2 diamond. What exactly makes the server OPFactions over regular faction servers?
    -Do mobs spawn naturally in the Overworld?
    -Do mobs spawn naturally in the Nether?
    -Is there a player cap on how many players can be in a faction? (This is important since my faction is generally quite large.)
    -Can you open chests in enemy territory?
    -Is there an enderpearl cooldown?/How long is it?

If anyone can answer any of these questions, I'd appreciate it, I didn't have much time to check it out online, and the chat was unresponsive, I'd like to make a decision before the 85% sale ends, thanks.

~4Greedo

2. 4Greedo

4Greedo New Member

Nobody can answer?

3. bossgirl100

bossgirl100 New Member

I can answer a few

Not sure about withers

I think name tags on mobs are always there (but name is only when the there is 2 or more stack)

Umm not sure I to answer the what is op in the op factions but I have global rank(legend) and I have prot 3 diamond I think

Yes mobs spawn naturally

Not sure about the nether

Not sure what the player cap is but is is quite a lot

Yes you can open chest in enemy territory

Not sure about the enderpearl but will look in to it and let you know

4. Levator

Levator Member

I'm 99% sure Withers are disabled, mob nametags dont show up through blocks I believe, it is op factions because you are able to acquire prot 5 unb 6 armor and it also has some pretty op custom enchants, mobs do spawn naturally in overworld, not sure about the nether but i'd assume yes, I've seen factions with 20+ players, so I'm pretty sure the cap is probably in the 30s or 40s, You cant open chests in enemy territory, there is a enderpearl cooldown of 10 seconds I believe.

5. ImYoungGod

ImYoungGod Active Member

it's not op factions. you can't go to the nether either. you can't open chests or mine spawners in enemy territory, you need to use ceggs.